Cremation or burial?


I prefer cremation. I don't want to be put inside a box and buried. It looks like my spirit is locked inside a dark cell and is not given any chance of freedom after death. If my body is burned, I get transformed into smoke and lifted up into the air- a sense of freedom. I'd rather have my body face fire than being rotten inside a dark box.

After death, what's the use of preserving your body and occupying space on the burial ground? Burial seems like an attachment to your dead body. Once you are dead, your dead body has no significance. So just let it go.

1 comment:

Lexi Soehle said...

I recently read an article concerning cremation and ash distribution. While reading this article my curiosity was invoked and compelled me to research the internet to learn more information and get other cremation options. I found an organization that is located in San Diego called My Living Reef. This reef regeneration process is an unique environmental alternative for those who have chosen cremation. This group combines the concept of death with an eternal life generating reef. My living Reef is connected to the Global Preservation Project which I found was a nonprofit organization specifically directed toward global preservation of land and extinct species as well as environmental initiatives. This is an extremely impressive group and a concept that will benefit us on a global magnitude. I believe it is definitely worth checking out!

Post a Comment