Wife vs Computer


My wife has an utter dislike towards my computer. I must admit I spend hours on computer every day. She has even personified the computer as my "second wife" but is yet to give it a name. She takes my computer as her mortal enemy. She claims it is always between me and her.

Whenever my computer slows down or has problems, I see a glow in my wife's face. She looks very happy and sometimes she starts clapping and says in a total relief, "Good it's not working. I feel so happy. I hope it doesn't work anymore."

I never thought a computer could cause so much stir in my life. When I sleep, I have my computer on my side-table next to the bed. I leave it on all night. If I happen to wake up at night, I quickly turn it on and start browsing the net. No wonder my wife hates it. She sometimes wakes up and forcefully turns it off. Perhaps I am a real computer addict.

Is computer taking over your life? Is computer affecting your relationship?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear! Hi! I may understand how your wife may feel..The point is that, It will be a greater benefit if you become addicted to her instead..Yes, be careful as I should remind myself too..Computer addict is what we call to people like us.
Just have enough rest too, since too much PC can become stressful it seems.
Then, be much sweeter to your loving wife, If you have to continue your relationship with the PC. Make sure you enjoy time being together with her too.
By the way, My husband buddy is my PC too. Almost got no time to mingle with other people around here.I might be missing something for real too..But, I love reading from here and connecting minds with others, there seem much depth, oftenly, I never have the courage to speak to others this way in person..and I find many interesting issues/ and articles to read, than just listening or watching the terrible news everyday on TV..
Whatever, I hope you may shower more attention to your precious half! Hug her always, and listen to what her heart is longing for..Save and protect your marriage. Enjoy and great blessings to you!!

Sincerely jeannie kathleen,

Your blog made me smile..and 'see you around in YA!
Thank you for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Do you know Kagaya, A japanese artist working with digital arts too?

See you around!

jeannie kathleen@

Post a Comment