Life in a suitcase



How would it feel living inside a box? I mean, only carrying a bare minimum to live your life... fit everything that you need in a suitcase... and walk around carrying your suitcase... take your life with you wherever you go...

I am not interested in accumulating unnecessary belongings. I sometimes think I would consider myself successful if I can fit my life in a suitcase. It really bothers me to own a lot of things and having to carry them with me when I move places. Everything a person really needs to survive is food, clothes, a place to live and a small company of good people. If I can fit food, clothes and few other things in a suitcase, I could consider myself lucky...

I find people moving away from sticking to the basic necessities to becoming more and more materialistic. That's one reason money is never enough in this world. If I find a lot of things around me, I feel like I need to get rid of some of them. Mindless shopping sprees and expensive obsessions are not my things. Yes there are people who buy things even though they don't need them. Well some people find that fun and worthwhile.... but I'd rather stick to my suitcase....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what would happen if the suitcase is filled to the brim...?

Post a Comment